Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Things that InSpire...

Josh found this website yesterday while at work. I was instantly drawn to this site.


I AM SECOND.


Im really drawn to Jason Castro's video.


It's so raw... natural...heartfelt...passionate.


So take a minute and listen to some of their stories.


 


Something else that recently inspired me was this post at the


Oh Joy!  blog.


Ohjoy 


photography by Denise Grünstein...


Just incredible. So rich and deep.


So those are some things that are touching my heart lately.


I just wanted to share.


xo


 

2 comments:

  1. ok amber, that i am second website..ROCKS.
    i love jason castro, but i also watched joe gibbs. (and i am NOT a redskins fan, but i do really like joe gibbs)
    anyhow, that is a cool site. i will spend more time on it later and i am off to see if it has a fan club on facebook.
    thanks for the link and to josh for finding it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Amber...I'm so glad I ran across this post today...I definitely needed that. :)

    ReplyDelete