Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Things that InSpire...

Josh found this website yesterday while at work. I was instantly drawn to this site.


I AM SECOND.


Im really drawn to Jason Castro's video.


It's so raw... natural...heartfelt...passionate.


So take a minute and listen to some of their stories.


 


Something else that recently inspired me was this post at the


Oh Joy!  blog.


Ohjoy 


photography by Denise Gr√ľnstein...


Just incredible. So rich and deep.


So those are some things that are touching my heart lately.


I just wanted to share.


xo


 

2 comments:

  1. ok amber, that i am second website..ROCKS.
    i love jason castro, but i also watched joe gibbs. (and i am NOT a redskins fan, but i do really like joe gibbs)
    anyhow, that is a cool site. i will spend more time on it later and i am off to see if it has a fan club on facebook.
    thanks for the link and to josh for finding it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Amber...I'm so glad I ran across this post today...I definitely needed that. :)

    ReplyDelete