Tuesday, June 16, 2009

First Play Date

My girlfriend from highschool and roommate in college was in town and we had to meet up for a lil meet and greet play date for our girls!
Molly is just 2 months older than Josephine!
It's Josie's first time really meeting another baby!
Look how cute they are!
Dip4
Dip5
Seriously... how cute are these two girls!
I hadn't seen Ashley in several months! It was so great to see them!
We plan on going to visit them next week in Bowling Green while Daddy is gone on a business trip.
We gladly took some sweet photos for Ashley & Molly as well...
Of course!
There are some of my favorites!
Dip1
Dip2
Dip3

Just a super quick photo post today...
Im shooting a charity golf tourney today and must get moving...
but you have to see these cute photos of Josephine now!
I simply adore this outfit my other college roomie got her...
Diptych13w
Diptych13w2
Seriously the cutest thing!
And of course, the new blog header came from this series of photos!
Well, must get her up from her nap to eat then we are off to Pine Creek Golf Course.
Gigi (my Annie) will be watching Josephine while I shoot.
xo

3 comments:

  1. what about meeting her future husband?! that's gotta count for something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg - that's the cutest thing ever!
    wish our girls could meet!

    ReplyDelete