Friday, October 30, 2009

Here I am!

Ya Im still here.

Have I mentioned October has been a month of mad craziness?!

Whew... it went soooo perfect though!

TONS of perfect photo sessions!

2 Weddings

2 Seniors

4 Newborns

and lots of kiddos in between.

We have a 1 year old session tomorrow.

Then that finishes out the month of October & November is basically booked w/the exceptions of nailing down definite dates so it's great that we can say that we are now booking into December!

So lots of updates...

First, several Ulmer Studios Blog posts since I've posted here last. 

Next, we have a fresh new website template & a good bit of new stuff in the slideshow and galleries. Still have LOTS of updating to do from our sessions in the month of October though so they will be added too shortly!

Check it out!

And I scrapbooked...

Some sweet AC lovin on this w/the cute owl and bird and the thickers of course!

Cutting 

And lots of AC here!

All Patterned paper, thickers and rub on is American Crafts.

I simply adore this photo of Josie and Josh. So sweet!

Nothin'

Got lots of fun cute photos from a lil Fall mini sessions w/did w/Josephine and Uncle Nate snapped lil family ones for us too.

We did this lil session in maybe 10 mins flat.

Easy and quick and got tons of sweet shots!

IMG_4001

IMG_4020 

IMG_4023 

IMG_4032 

IMG_4039 

IMG_4044 


IMG_4047

These next 3 shots are going up on our wall in our big teal vintage frame above our couch.

These 2 will be 10x15 on top of each other like they are here.

IMG_4031 IMG_4033

And this shot will be a 16x20 or 16x24 to the left of those two in the frame.

IMG_4060 

IMG_4063 

I just adore these photos!

And like I said... shot in under 10 mins flat!

This has me thinking that I'll do a Q & A.

So... Q & A...

about anything

Baby stuff

Mama stuff

Photo stuff

Gear stuff

Scrapbook stuff

whatever...

just ask!

xo



9 comments:

  1. Awesome lay-outs and beautiful pics! Such a great idea to scrap milestones! Gotta do the teething thing with my 5-month old as well! Thanks for the link to the the amber beads...they are taking forever to send those though!!! LOL! Happy halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy McAllister5:28 PM

    I love love love the cute sweater that Josie is wearing, you must tell me where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new layouts!
    Photos are adorables!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos they are awesome such an adorable little girl...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Question- When you schedule photo shoots...what is your favorite time of day? I am struggling with sunlight hitting in the wrong place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys are so cute, Amber! J is getting so big too. I can't believe it. Love the photos and I'm so glad things are going well for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those blue eyes. Little J melts my heart every time.
    I have a Q about your newborn shoots. You always have such beautiful knitted hats and blankets. Do you have a stash and bring them along to the photo shoots, or do you look through each baby's clothes and help the parents pick out accessories? I know you make those adorable flower headband for your baby girls...Also, do you have any special tips/tricks for photographing newborns? ALL your nb pics always turn out sooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is such an adorable baby, and I love the sun flare you've got going on in these photos. :)
    LOVED your AC wreath too- just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your photos! Your daughter is adorable! And your layouts are great too!

    ReplyDelete