Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bellies, Blankies, & Christmas Bokeh

  Tried to get cute w/the title... Don't really think it worked out...Oh well.


I have 2 recent belly shots to share... such a growth difference!


24weekstext      


26weekstext        


I figured for the week of Christmas shot, to do it in front of our tree!


Our Christmas gifts are all wrapped and under the tree.


(photo by Josh)


IMG_9855


And guess what came in the mail yesterday!!


Josie's nursery blanket made by sweet Rachel Denbow!


Blanket 


Now... just to get the crib stuff! It is just so perfect for lil Josie!


Just wanted to share those few things!


Ill be back tomorrow with a Christmas greeting!


xo

5 comments:

  1. Great pics Amber! Your belly is popping out nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at your belly!!! It's so cute and getting big! :) I love, love, love that blanket! Too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi. Love your picture-26 weeks- infront of your christmastree. Next christmas i will have a white one too..Just love it. Great blog you got here by the way..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, how sweet! :) You're getting close to 30 weeks, does it seem unreal? :)
    Rachel did a beautiful job on Josie's quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your belly is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I must admit, I do love the pregnant belly. I guess you call that a fetish. An odd one but still a fetish. If I recall when I was pregnant with both of my children, I had my shirt up more then I had it down.
    Oh my goodness...your belly is so cute.

    ReplyDelete