Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Welcome To Our New Home!

So we are back at blogger now.
I'll be still doing some maintenance as I get the blog up to par so pardon the dust.
Here are a few of Josie's photos we took on her 8 month Birthday last week.
Sporting the Baby Legs...










Still can NOT believe 8 months have gone by.
She is amazing.
An amazing sleeper.
An amazing nurser & solid food lover.
An amazing potty girl.
An amazing baby in general.
Everyone comments about how HAPPY she is all the time!
I swear it's b/c she was swaddled 24/7 as an infant! If she wasn't nursing or being changed, she was swaddled! I swear by it.

We are finally starting to come up for air from our busiest month ever w/Ulmer Studios.
We are going to be cranking on our BLOG so be sure to check it out bi weekly for recent posts!

I will be scrapbooking this next week or so! I just go the Letterbox Line from AC!
It's lovely!!
Also, got a cute card up over at the AC BLOG!
Not much of a card person but loved making this one!

So Im going to try and work on this new blog!
Quick question...
Do you want a lil blog roll down the sidebar? Like links to some of my favorite blogs from photographers to scrapbookers to all around crafters?
Let me know and I will start working on the list!
Leave me a comment...

6 comments:

  1. she is so stinkin cute!! time really does fly... seems like just yesterday i was reading your first post since she was born!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is soo cute!! I would love it if you would do a blog roll...especially photographers, as I am trying to learn and really love seeing different styles!! You are doing a great job...keep up the good work! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude. Josie is SO CUTE. Seems like you just had her... How strange.

    Lovin' the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your girl is a doll! i don't usually comment, but i follow you in a reader. i would love to see such a blog roll!

    are you using a blogger template? i love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:01 PM

    Hi Amber, love love love your blog and love reading all about everything, I check it everyday to see if you've posted! Yes to your Q and cant wait to see your next scrapbook pages :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, she is such a little button!! :) And I am such a fan of blogrolls. They rock. I need them to be inspired, sometimes!! :)

    ReplyDelete