Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday-Maternity Edition

This is just a little something I've decided I wanted to put together since really trying to dig into my wardrobe to create some cute & comfortable outfits to accomidate my growing belly & using some things I already have in my wardrobe that will last a little bit longer.
I also wanted to stay true to my normal style of dress as much as possible & avoid the "frumpy & pregnant" look.
1. The shirt is from Old Navy Maternity. $10 on clearance. :) The leggings, which I am a HUGE fan of b/c of comfort are my Forever 21 & were $4.50. Can't beat that! 
2. My head scarf is in a cute floral/bird parrent & is from Target I think from last year. The way I tied it is like this. Crazy simple & you can get vintage head scarves at any thrift store/Goodwill. 


Adding a great little necklace... I'm a fan of the longer "charm" style necklaces right now. They hit right at belly height. :)

Crazy comfy sandals...nice & flat...room for any heat swelling. These were $10 from Forever 21.

I have always loved wearing clothing that accents the belly rather than hiding it so most my outfits will help show you flattering & comfortable ways to do that. I am ALL about comfort all while being cute & stylish. 
So I hope you've enjoyed the 1st Edition of the Maternity Wardrobe! Look forward to sharing more of my ideas with you!

3 comments:

  1. ADORABLE - I don't know if there is much cuter than stripes on a cute baby belly :) I might have to send you a little flower for your hair for one of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you are blogging again, love your posts!

    ReplyDelete